Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holiday Open House!...

Join us... for our Holiday Open House

Preview Night - Thursday November 3rd, 4pm-9pm
Join us this evening and be the first to see our 'unwrapped' shop
 filled with brand new items we have brought in especially for this occasion!
Enjoy sweet treats, and come receive a gift from us to you!
(while supplies last)

You won't want to miss our most
 magical event of the year!

Holiday Open House continues...
Friday 10am-6pm
&
Saturday 10am-5pm

We hope to see you there!
The Emma Girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is your website down? I tried to see what is in your store but couldnt get past the homepage. I was hoping to buy some owl kitchen stuff and decor. Do you do a registry or wish list? My husband needs a little help getting me the perfect holiday gift (plus I am 5 months pregnant). I wanted to send him to your store because it is totally me; clothing, shoes, kitchen and jewelry.