Friday, February 18, 2011

excited...

You know that old song... 'if your happy and you know it...' well it's sort of running through my head right now randomly. I'm all a twitter with all of the new things I have been happily ordering for Spring lately. Mom and I just got home from market two weeks ago, and already things are starting to filter in! The ups man and fedex guy are bringing happy suprises to us every day. Ahhh, I love this time of year! All the NEW-ness coming in the shop reminds me there is hope that there is new weather around the corner any day! Isn't that good news after this rainy, cold, wet, day!









Today one of the 'new things' that the ups man brought was... beth quinn jewelry! OH MY. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Come see it, it's worth a trip! Come by often to see what's NEW!

No comments: